Contact Net - Fradulent advertising of $17.95/mth for 100G/mth aoth $100 installation fee
I have signed up for the service after checking number avalability, submitting my credit card info, address and plan signed up for.
They came back to me telling me this service is only available in Ontario & that the company name is actually AEI in Quebec. This is not what I signed up for.
They will not honor there website or price.
They tell me this plan is not available in Quebec YET it was clear the Quebec phone number I checked for availability passed & the billing passed with my Quebec address & postal code. This company is clearly fradulent is their advertising & will not offer me the service after sending me a confirmation email of the billing that passed.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I bought 2 Hipstreet Phoenix tablets : 1 for my mother and 1 for me Both tablets got the same problem: - after a few months, the battery was not charging..."
- "I have bought a pair of winter boots in mid February 2015 paid 200$ wore them for about a month and a half until spring, wore them again in late..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."