First they send my modem to wrong address.Gave me a track number for Fedex (actually it's by purolator), so I had no way to trace it.

Then the technician told me everything is set but after I pickup the modem myself I found that the DSL light is not on. Called the 800 number it's a Quebec company and their office is closed. So I have to wait another 3 days. Who knows what will happen.

Very frustrated experience. I regretted that I should have use some big company instead of trying saving few dollars.

Right now I am in the tim horton since I have a very important meeting to attend.:(

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Contact Net. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Contact Net.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Contact Net to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Contact Net?

Comments